The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) framework agreements are a set of Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) pre-tendered contracts with a range of preferred suppliers from which public sector organisations can purchase all IT goods, solutions and services.
CCS frameworks can be used by all UK public sector funded organisations, including central and local government, emergency services, devolved administrations and not for profit. The frameworks, in particular the two online catalogues, provide public sector organisations with a quicker efficient procurement cycle that delivers best value to the tax payer
CCS is supported by the Government Digital Service (GDS), part of the cabinet office, which leads the digital transformation of government.
Bramble Hub has been involved with government frameworks for over a decade as a Prime Supplier. That means we have been evaluated and vetted and that we abide by the pre-agreed terms and conditions set.
We work as a thin prime contractor, connecting public sector customers with best of breed specialist partner suppliers. We understand the processes and have advised both public sector organisations in the benefits of the frameworks and partner suppliers in the potential of this channel to market.
We provide the commercial support and advice to help make the procurement process as simple as possible, enabling our partners to concentrate on their specialisms: planning, delivering and supporting customers’ requirements and meeting expectations.
We have established a reputation as the 'go to' prime for the Crown Commercial Service frameworks and have a listing on a wide range of frameworks.
Frameworks we are on
We are open to new business on these frameworks:
- ConsultancyONE, RM1502, Policy Advice, Change Management, ICT
- Contact Centre Services, RM3815
- Corporate Software Solutions, RM1042
- Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2 - RM1043iv
- G-Cloud 9, RM1557ix with over 100 entries
- ICT Services for Education, RM1050
- Local Authority Software Applications, RM1059 and LASA catalogue, with over 390 entries
- Management Consultancy – RM3745
- Technology Products 2, RM3733 Lot 6: Online Catalogue
- Technology Services 2, RM3804
Although we still provide services through these frameworks they are no longer open for new business: