Start date 17-12-2009
Finish date 16-09-2014
(Please note that Software Solutions RM713 has now expired - see Corporate Software Solutions RM1042 for current solutions available)
Gov.uk defines the Software Applications Solutions Framework as one that 'can be used to provide an end-to-end solution or to access individual elements including (but not limited to) consultancy, integration with existing systems, data migration, training and ongoing maintenance. Solutions do not have to be complete new-build systems. For example, the best value solution could be the customisation of existing software to fit a requirement.'
Bramble Hub supplies multiple lots of the Software Application Solutions framework from Crown Commercial Service.
What can Bramble Hub bring to this Framework?
- Lot 2 Customer/Citizen Relationship Management and Case Management Solutions
- Lot 3 Document and Records Management Solutions
- Lot 6 Web Design and Content Management Services
Lot 2 Customer/Citizen Relationship Management and Case Management Solutions
We deliver client relationship projects relating to both conventional CRM and transactional interaction at a client/case level with interfaces to Finance/ERP software. We work closely with our customers to identify, develop and implement solutions based on business need and benefits.
We provide you with advice from solution identification and design, to development and implementation, maintenance and support. We provide managed services, call and contact centres and other operational services for you.
Lot 3 Document and Records Management Solutions
We also supply Document and Record Management Solutions. Our complete range of solutions and services include record management in the following areas:
- Electronic Document and Records Management (EDRM)
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Knowledge Management
- Electronic Ways of Working (eWOWs)
- Enterprise Search
On the technology front, our extensive experience with all the major EDRM and ECM software packages - reviewing, selecting, configuring, testing, and implementing - includes:
- Documentum from EMC
- Dominio.doc and Lotus Notes
- eFIRST from BancTec
- FileNet from IBM
- Livelink from Open Text
- Microsoft SharePoint (2003, 2007, 2010)
- Objective from Objective Corporation
- R/KVY from Open Text (previously Valid Information Systems, then Hummingbird)
- Records Management for Public Sector from SAP
- Records Management Suite from IBM
- Stellent from Oracle
- TRIM Context from HP (was Tower Software)
- Wisdom from Diagonal Solutions (Morse)
Lot 6 Web Design and Content Management Services
Finally, we provide Web Design and Content Management Services. We offer a complete range of web design services, web content management (WCM), and content management solutions (CMS) and services.
As an independent solution provider, our capability to identify, create business cases for, source, design, develop, test, implement and optimise solutions is not tied to a specific technology area or vendor. Our experience in practical supply and implementation of a wide range of technologies means we can work flexibly with our customers to supply end-to-end solutions.