Start date 06-03-2012
Finish date 31-08-2016 - expired
What can Bramble Hub bring to this Framework?
- Lot 4 Multifunctional Devices and Services, Managed Print Services and Print Audit Services
Gov.uk defines Lot 4 of the Multifunctional Devices and Services, Managed Print Services and Print Audit Services as a Lot that is 'for the provision of an entirely independent vendor neutral print audit service based on the total cost transparency of a customer's existing printing processes with a further provision for proposed revisions where required.'
Lot 4 Print Audit Services
We are a supplier on the Multifunctional Devices and Services, Managed Print Services and Print Audit Services framework (RM1599) from the Government Procurement Service (formerly Buying Solutions), under Lot 4 Print Audit Services.
Under this lot, we can provide expertise in identifying print savings, and managing through the standardization and rationalization of printers (including MFDs and related devices) to realized significant cost savings for clients.
We provide the following print audit services for our customers:
- Define - interviews are used to build lists of management and end user requirements, mapping processes and identifying any business applications that may need special attention or testing to produce a statement of work
- Measure - volume and usage data is collected to establish a baseline, an automated web-based survey is used to rate and rank requirements and financial data is collected to build a business case
- Analyse - requirements are linked to specific attributes, problems in production processes are quantified, statistical assessment is used to validate cause and effect relationships
- Improve - solutions and implementation plans are recommended in a corporate print strategy
- Control - a plan is produced to monitor and control document production processes via a totally managed print service.
To find out more about procuring our services through Crown Commercial Service frameworks, please call us on 020 7735 0030 or email us