Start date 17-01-2010
Finish date 16-01-2014
(Please note that Digital Continuity RM848 has now expired - see Corporate Software Solutions RM1042 for current solutions available)
Gov.uk defines the Digital Continuity framework as being a framework that 'provides you with access to a range of solutions to ensure that you retain the ability to use your organisation's information in the way that you need, for as long as you need. The framework provides access to suppliers who can help you understand and manage your information assets and technical environment. The services and solutions include data conversion and migration services, data storage consultancy and digital archiving solutions.'
What can Bramble Hub bring to this Framework?
- Lot 1 Information Management Services
Lot 1 Information Management Services
Bramble Hub is a supplier on the Digital Continuity framework from Crown Commercial Service under Lot 1 Information Management Services. We offer a complete range of services relating to digital continuity and information management through the entire project lifecycle. Our expert advice and support services include:
- Undertaking enterprise wide audits of information to determine factors such as type, volume, usage and location
- Developing and implementing retention schedules for information
delivering efficiencies and improving value for money by analysing business processes dependent on information and implementing new information management systems, policies or procedures
- Developing and implementing information architecture based on file plans, vocabularies, taxonomies, ontologies or metadata schemas
- undertaking information risk assessments, including assessment of compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements and with other information or records management standards as appropriate.
We provide complete end-to-end implementation services to transform information-based businesses.
On the technology front, our extensive experience with all the major EDRM, ECM and information management software packages - reviewing, selecting, configuring, testing, implementing - includes:
- Documentum from EMC
- Dominio.doc and Lotus Notes
- eFIRST from BancTec
- FileNet from IBM
- Livelink from Open Text
- Microsoft SharePoint (2003, 2007, 2010)
- Objective from Objective Corporation
- R/KVY from Open Text (previously Valid Information Systems, then Hummingbird)
- Records Management for Public Sector from SAP
- Records Management Suite from IBM
- Stellent from Oracle
- TRIM Context from HP (was Tower Software)
- Wisdom from Diagonal Solutions (Morse)