Bramble Hub's second Partner Technology Interchange, hosted by Grant Thornton's Business Growth Service, was a great success.
The half-day workshop provided an opportunity for over 40 Bramble hub Partners to see hands-on demonstrations of software pertinent to their own product/service offerings. Partners were able to interact and exchange information with presenters and during the networking lunch that followed.
Positive comments included:
"Great network event and a fantastic opportunity to meet partners and see solutions demonstrated to assess suitability for collaboration"
"The meeting was an excellent mix of being informative with time to network"
"Great event organised by the team at Bramble. There was a good turnout and the most important thing for me is that the attendee's participated in questions. This means that there was an interest in all of the demos and talks"
- INPHASE demonstrated their Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management web portal application and tool set already procured by over 100 public sector organisations.
- DeskCenter® showed how end to end processes can be easily solved, highlighting the benefits of using a single 'out-of-the-box' solution to solve complex IT management and process issues, including Software and Hardware Asset Management.
- Concentra demonstrated their OrgVueonline HR analytics tool which enables organisations to bring together and take action on information relating to people in their business and how it can be used to solve a number of key business issues, including organisational re-design and process improvement.
- zsah demonstrated their managed hosting service, delivered from state-of the-art, highly secure and resilient London data centres and supported 24x7x365 by a highly experienced technical team.
- TechMarketView showed the key findings of their recently published UK Public Sector SITS Market Trends and Forecasts report, focusing on the Software and IT Services landscape in the UK Public Sector.
- Grant Thornton introduced the Business Growth Service, a government-backed service offering support to businesses with the potential to improve and grow.